October 2021 First social meeting

 I won't be blogging every social meeting as there is really only two things that happen - some of us do a little bit of modelling and everyone has a really good chat to everyone else. But, as this was the first one, I thought that it needed noting. Well here we go!



I managed to get a bit of a wave from most them.

Well that's it really. I brought along  a KP Spitfire, because Peter has been promoting these kits so earnestly. It's a nice little kit but is missing all of the attachment pins and slots that one gets used to with a Tamiya kit. Apart from that it is beautifully moulded.


Well, the plan was good. However, there was so much conversation that this is as far as I got.


Never mind, it was a great evening. So much so that I left about 30 minutes later than normal!

Well, all that's left to do is to celebrate the evening with some snaps of the boys. Some smile and others - well, see for yourself!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

June 2023

 Well, I am back at the club after over  6 months away. The meeting was very well attended. When I got there, it didn't look as though I...